AWANA-LIT is a Friday night environment for children from 3 years old to 6th grade, separated into four different age groups: Cubbies (3-4 years), Sparks (K-2nd Grade), T&T (3rd-4th Grade), LIT (5th-6th Grade). Your child will connect and grow with the same friends and leaders throughout the year, learn and memorize God’s Word, and play fun games or learn to serve in ministry teams. We meet throughout the school year (September through May).
What is LIT?
Leaders in Training (LIT) is a discipleship process for preteens (5th-6th Grade). Preteens meet in discipleship groups (D-groups) of 3-5 kids with a D-group leader throughout the year. In addition, they will learn to serve on a kids ministry team.
Register NOW for 2020-2021 Online AWANA-LIT!
This year, AWANA-LIT will be ALL ONLINE in the Fall. We will be planning to go back to the church in the Spring if situation allows. Club Time will be 7:45-9:30 PM after we go back.
Fall Drive-in Kick-off: Friday, September 11, 2020 (See below for drive-in details)
Online Club Time (Fall Semester): Fridays, 7:00-8:00 PM (Check-in begins at 6:55 PM)
In-person Club Time (Spring Semester): Fridays, 7:45-9:30 PM (Check-in begins at 7:30 PM)
Age: 3 years old to 6th Grade (Our youngest clubbers must turn 3 by September 1)
Parent Orientation: Friday, September 4, 2020, 7:30 PM (on ZOOM)
Registration Fee: $35/child (additional $15 for each uniform)
Register by Friday (8/28) to ensure your Clubber Kits are ready for pick-up during our Drive-in Kickoff on 9/11.
Registration fee is waived for kids of ordained pastors, missionaries supported by DCBC, full-time seminary students, and DCBC staff.
Registration: ONLINE REGISTRATION FORM
Payment: PayPal (link also provided after you submit your Online Registration Form).
Drive-in Family Fun Night & Snack Shack Pickup (Friday, Oct 30):
We’re doing a SPECIAL Drive-in Family Fun Night at the church parking lot! We’ll have a pumpkin carving contest, carnival snacks, and you’ll have an opportunity to pick up your Snack Shack Prizes from the points you earned in AWANA-LIT!
- Time: Friday, Oct 30, 6:30-8:00 PM (Dinner begins at 6PM for those who RSVP below)
- Location: DCBC Family Center Parking Lot
- BYOP (Bring your own pumpkin!)— The bigger the easier to carve! We’ll provide the carving tools for those who RSVP. You only need one pumpkin per family, but you can bring as many as one per child.
- Cubbies (3-4 years old) do NOT need to bring their own pumpkins. They will get mini pumpkins and decorating supplies for pumpkin decorating.
- You’re welcome to wear your costume, but this is a non-scary event for young children.
- RSVP HERE for dinner and pumpkin carving tools BY Sunday, October 25.
Questions? Contact Commander Adam Wong at adam.wong(at)dcbcsite.org.