Theme: “Jerusalem Marketplace” – Time travel to ancient Jerusalem where Jesus walked to the cross
Date: July 11- 15 (Monday – Friday)
Time: 9:00- 12:05
Ages: 4 yrs old- 6th grade (as of September 1, 2022)
We will have in-person only this year.
• Masks are strongly recommended for indoors for all children and volunteers. (kids can have mask breaks during outdoor programs)
• Room and supplies will be sanitized after each rotation.
• Kids and volunteers will use sanitizer or wash hands before every station.
• Small groups will travel in “pods” or “cohorts.”
• Snacks will be eaten outside.
- Pay BY June 26: $30/child (max $90 for families with more than 3 kids) (includes Tshirt), OPTIONAL additional $6 for a music download.
- Pay AFTER June 26: $35/child (includes T-shirt as inventory are available, but not guaranteed), OPTIONAL additional $6 for a music download (We highly recommend 1 download per family so your kids can learn the songs in advance!)
Registration fee is waived for kids of ordained pastors, missionaries supported by DCBC, and full-time seminary students.
Registration and Payment:
VBS Celebration Sunday will be held:
Sunday, July 17. Family and friends are welcome to join us for a time of celebrating what we learned at VBS throughout the week!
Interested in helping out? Join our VBS Team! All volunteers are required to attend Basic Training (May 15 and June 26, Sunday, 1-3 PM). Sign up to serve!
We need help with special items for our VBS props, decorations, and crafts!